14 апр. 2013 г.

Smashed

& Kate: Why is the coffee so much better when you make it?
    Charlie: Because I make it with love, and I also make it with bacon.

& Schoolgirl: Miss Hannah. Are you pregnant?

& Kate: Is that pot?
    Millie: Of course not, do I look like a hippie? It’s crack.

& Kate: I’m Kate. I’m an alcoholic... I’m sorry, I don’t mean to laugh. Those words are weird. I mean, I guess I... Yeah. I don’t know if I’m an alcoholic, really. I drink a lot. And I’ve always drank a lot. Everyone I know drinks a lot. So I never really thought it was a problem. But lately, it kind of seems like it is, so... I wanna be able to have a beer without it turning into 20... or wetting the bed. It seems like every time I drink, something awful happens... and all the things that used to be funny... are not really funny anymore... and things have gone from embarrassing to scary, so... So, yeah, I’m kind of... I’m kind of scared.


& Rochelle: Oh, God, Assholes Anonymous.

& Charlie: I gotta say, this is most likely the most boring meal... in the history of our planet, so... That’s exciting.

& Jenny: I’m not just talking about alcoholics. People are fucking weird. We all have shit that we carry in our heads that doesn’t make any sense. At least alcoholics have the tools to work through it.
    Kate: Steps.
    Jenny: And talking... listening, crying.

& Charlie: I love you. I love you. I love you.
    Kate: I love you, but you know what? Love is the easy part. Did you know that? It’s the rest of this shit that’s hard.

& Kate: I can’t be sober and be with you.

& Charlie: Last question. Can we just play one more game?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ ...but short (1h & 15′). Great advantage, BTW.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий