13 апр. 2013 г.

Live Free or Die

Breaking Bad 5×1

& Walter: Are you gonna... You gonna show some kind of... I don’t know... Some kind of mild relief that I’m alive?
    Skyler: I am relieved, Walt. And scared.
    Walter: Scared? Scared of what?
    Skyler: You.

& Mike: .....
    Jesse: What?!
    Mike: Keys, scumbag. It’s the universal symbol for keys.

& Mike: We’re boned. Well... You know how they say “it’s been a pleasure”?.. It hasn’t.

& Walter: So what do you think?
    Old Joe: Expensive. Leaving aside engineering, rigging some kind of alternate power source, my primary sticking point is I actually need the thing, as you gentlemen can see, it’s paying the bills.
    Walter: But I mean it’s feasible, doable?
    Old Joe: Hey, we’re living in a time of, uh, string theories and God particles. Feasible, doable? Yeah, sure, why not? Expensive.


& Saul: Uh, the police... They may call. Let me... let me back up a little. Can I s... can I sit down? I’m going to sit down.
    Skyler: Okay, w-w-why are the police going to call?
    Saul: May call you. Distant, outside possibility. But on the off chance I want you thinking one thought... Hogan’s Heroes. Sergeant Schultz. Do you remember Sergeant Schultz? “I know nothing. I see nothing.” Do you remember how he... I want you like that.

& Old Joe: All right, watches off necklaces, earrings, rings, bracelets...
    Walter: Gold. These are non-ferrous.
    Old Joe: Better hope. What about that stuff you young guys wear on the end or your pricks? Speak now or forever sing soprano. What’s up with that, by the way? Why would anybody wanna put a metal ring through the end of the prick?..
    Jesse: What are you looking at me for?!

& Jesse: Magnets! Oh!
    Walter: How many batteries is this?
    Old Joe: That there’s 21, wired in series, so 21 times 12, 252 volts.
    Walter: Can you add 21 more, wired in parallel? Up the amperage?

& Mike: Well, you got all the answers, so you tell me, answer man, did all that even work just now?
    Walter: Yes. It worked.
    Mike: I’m supposed to take that on faith? Yeah? Why? How do we know?
    Walter: Because I say so.

& Saul: You know... Take that thing and get the hell out of here. You and me, we’re done. ... Come on. Hey. Hey. H...
    Walter: We’re done when I say we’re done.

& Walter: I forgive you.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий