1 апр. 2013 г.

Valar Dohaeris

Game of Thrones 3×1

& Ygritte: In your hearts, all you crows want to fly free.
    Jon Snow: When I’m free, will I be free to go?
    Ygritte: Sure, you will... And I’ll be free to kill you.

& Tormund Giantsbane: What do we want with a baby crow?
    Ygritte: This baby killed Qhorin Halfhand. He wants to be one of us.
    Tormund Giantsbane: That half-handed cunt killed friends of mine. Friends twice your size.
    Jon Snow: My father told me big men fall just as quick as little ones if you put a sword through their hearts.

& Mance Rayder: Stand, boy. We don’t kneel for anyone beyond the Wall.

& Mance Rayder: Why do you want to join us, Jon Snow?
    Jon Snow: I want to be free.
    Mance Rayder: No, I don’t think so. I think what you want most of all is to be a hero. I’ll ask you one last time... why do you want to join us?

& Jon Snow: Thousands of years ago, the First Men battled the White Walkers and defeated them. I want to fight for the side that fights for the living. Did I come to the right place?

& Cersei: You’re a clever man, but you’re not half as clever as you think you are.
    Tyrion: Still makes me more clever than you.


& Bronn: Oh, look at these two shining warriors. Ser Taryn Mant and... Ser Whosit of Whocares.
    Meryn Trant: Ser Meryn Trant!
    Bronn: Ser Bronn of the Blackwater.

& Tyrion: I thought we were friends.
    Bronn: We are. But I’m a sellsword. I sell my sword. I don’t loan it out to friends as a favor.
    Tyrion: How much?
    Bronn: Double.
    Tyrion: Double?!
    Bronn: I’m a knight now. Knights are worth double.
    Tyrion: I don’t even know how much I’m paying you now.
    Bronn: Which means you can afford it.

& Tyrion: I organized the defense of this city while you held court in the ruins of Harrenhal. I led the foray when the enemies were at the gate while your grandson, the king, quivered in fear behind the walls. I bled in the mud for our family. And as my reward, I was trundled off to some dark little cell. But what do I want? A little bloody gratitude would be a start!
    Tywin: Jugglers and singers require applause. You are a Lannister.

& Sansa: That’s not how the game works. You’re not supposed to just blurt out the right answer. You’ve got to invent a story about where the ship is going and why.
    Shae: Why should I make up a story when I know the truth?
    Sansa: Because the truth is always either terrible or boring.

& Melisandre: Don’t despair, Ser Davos. What I told your son is true. Death by fire is the purest death.

& Joffrey: Well, as Ser Loras said, Lady Margaery has done this sort of... charitable work before. I’m sure she knows what she’s doing.
    Cersei: I’m sure she does.

& Daenerys: Once I own an army of slaves, what will I be?

& Barristan Selmy: King Robert is dead. I have been searching for you, Daenerys Stormborn, to ask your forgiveness. I was sworn to protect your family. I failed them. I am Barristan Selmy, Kingsguard to your father. Allow me to join your Queensguard and I will not fail you again.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий