4 апр. 2013 г.

Ghosts

Revolution 1×14

& Winslow: So what now?
    Karman: ... Regroup, patch up, then back to business as usual.
    Miles: Business as usual. For you, that’s... Losing. I mean, a few random bombings here and there, you think that’s gonna do anything? You are a fly, buzzing around Monroe’s head, and that’s all.

& Miles: You want to take down Monroe, you gotta hit hard. Make sure he doesn’t get back up again. You gotta decimate his men, burn Philly to the ground.
    Karman: And how are we gonna do all that?
    Miles: Well, for one thing, I’m gonna help you.

& Karman: You are gonna help us?
    Miles: Look at me, I’m with the rebels now. God bless America.

& Nora: Who do you have in mind?
    Miles: Jim Hudson, for starters.
    Nora: That’s a hell of a start. That is, if you can find him, and if he doesn’t try to kill you.
    Miles: I can find him... Not sure about the second part.


& Monroe: You should have come to me earlier.
    Flynn: Maybe, but honestly, I couldn’t make up my mind.
    Monroe: About?
    Flynn: Whether you were worthy, or had your head deeply up your own ass.
    Monroe: Most people don’t talk to me... like that.
    Flynn: Most people don’t have the power to hand you a continent.

& Flynn: Sir... I can give you everything. So... lighten up.

& Jim Hudson: You’ll enjoy this one. It’s about the end of the world.

& Jim: I cannot be that guy again. I’m building something here, okay, something good.
    Miles: So, you’re just what, now, Conan the librarian?

& Jim: I am not fighting, okay? I have a wife and people that I care about.
    Miles: Guys like us can’t have that. You care about somebody, you’re just gonna let ’em down... Or worse, get ’em killed. Believe me. I know.

& Miles: Stop pretending to be something you’re not. We are killers, Jim. That’s all we are.

& Rachel: I’ll tell you everything... Everything that I know. There’s this place. It’s called the Tower.

--
On the IMDb

Σ Randall Flynn. Tower. King’s book in library. I knew it!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий