15 апр. 2013 г.

Madrigal

Breaking Bad 5×2

& Walter: What the hell is that?
    Jesse: My Roomba.

& Walter: I... I want you to think about that as we go forward.
    Jesse: Go forward where?!

& Mike: ou... are trouble. I’m sorry the kid here doesn’t see it, but I sure ash hell do. You are a time bomb... tick, tick, ticking, and I have no intention of being around for the boom.

& Mike: don’t know what kind of movies you’ve been watching, but here in the real world, we don’t kill 11 people as some kind of prophylactic measure.


& Walter: Before anyone says it, no more RV’s.
    Jesse: I don’t know. The crystal ship did pretty good for us.
    Walter: The “crystal ship”?
    Jesse: Yeah. That’s what I called it.

& Walter: Jesse, there is methylamine out there. I know it.
    Jesse: Yeah, but what if there’s not? Because there isn’t. I mean, really.
    Walter: There is. Have faith.

& Walter: You know, it gets easier. I promise you that it does. What you’re feeling right now... About, uh, Ted... Everything... It’ll pass. When we do... what we do for good reasons... then we’ve got nothing to worry about. And there’s no better reason... than family.

--
On the IMDb

Σ He thought of everything.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий