19 апр. 2013 г.

Hazard Pay

Breaking Bad 5×3

& Saul: Mike’s okay? He said he was gonna break my legs. And don’t tell me he didn’t mean it, okay? ’Cause he gave me the dead mackerel eyes. He meant it.
    Walter: Saul, Mike threatened me. He threatened Jesse. He probably threatened someone before breakfast this morning. It’s what he does. Come on. Grow a pair.
    Saul: Let it be noted that I do this under duress!
    Walter: Duly noted.

& Mike: Now that we’re all together, here are the ground rules... Division of labor... I handle the business. Making the stuff... that’s your end. I don’t tell you how to mix your chemicals and whatnot, and you do not tell me how to take care of business. Is that absolutely clear?
    Walter: Sure.
    Mike: All right. Let’s take the tour.
    Saul: Hey, you’re okay with that?
    Walter: Yes. He handles the business, and I handle him.
Ω That’s it! Walter handles them all.

& Walter: It’s challenging but doable.

& Mike: So, do we take a vote?
    Walter: Why?


& Mike: From time to time, you’re gonna see these two. Now, as far as you’re concerned, they are ghosts. You don’t see them. You don’t hear them. You don’t say “good morning.” You don’t speak unless you’re spoken to. On the other hand, if they tell you to jump, you don’t ask what for, you jump. Now, you need a name for them? You call them “yes, sir” and “no, sir.”

& Walter: Secrets create barriers between people. I’m speaking from experience, believe me. All that you’ve done, it’s a part of you, and... I mean, if you choose to spend the rest of your life with this person, then you’ll have to decide how much you’ll share with her.

& Marie: It’s time to tell me the truth, Walt. All of it. I mean it.

& Walter: 137,000... That’s less than with Fring.
    Mike: Listen, Walter. Just because you shot Jesse James... don’t make you Jesse James.

& Walter: I’ve been thinking about Victor...
    Jesse: Yeah?
    Walter: Yeah. All this time I was sure that Gus did what he did to send me a message. Maybe there’s another reason...
    Jesse: Like what?
    Walter: Victor trying to cook that batch on his own?.. Taking liberties that weren’t his to take?.. Maybe he flew too close to the sun, got his throat cut...

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий