10 апр. 2013 г.

Dark Wings, Dark Words

Game of Thrones 3×2

& Jojen: You can’t kill it, you know.
    Bran: Why not?
    Jojen: Because the raven is you.

& Jaime: Do you know how long it’s going to take us to get to King’s Landing walking through fields and forests?
    Brienne: Yes.
    Jaime: So how shall we pass the time?
    Brienne: By putting one foot in front of the other.
    Jaime: It’s going to be a very dull walk.

& Jaime: You know, it doesn’t matter how loyal a servant you are, no one enjoys the company of a humorless mute. Trust me on this. People have been serving me since I was born.

& Jaime: I don’t blame him. And I don’t blame you, either. We don’t get to choose who we love.

& Jaime: What if he tells someone?
    Brienne: We’re not doing it. He’s an innocent man.
    Jaime: More innocent than Lady Stark’s daughters?..

& Theon: Where am I? Who are you? What do you want?
    Bolton’s bastard: I want to do this.


& Sansa: He didn’t want anything. He just takes an interest because he loved my mother.
    Shae: Men only want one thing from a pretty girl.
    Sansa: Littlefinger’s not in love with me.
    Shae: Love is not the thing he wants.
    Sansa: He’s too old!
    Shae: They never see it that way.

& Lady Olenna: How could he possibly have any claim to that ugly iron chair? We should have stayed well out of all this if you ask me. But once the cow’s been milked, there’s no squirting the cream back up her udders. So here we are to see things through.

& Lady Olenna: I want you to tell me the truth about this royal boy, this Joffrey.
    Sansa: I... I...
    Lady Olenna: You, you. Who else would know better?..
    Sansa: Joff... King Joffrey, he... His Grace is very fair and handsome and as brave as a lion.
    Lady Olenna: Yes, yes, all Lannisters are lions. And when a Tyrell farts, it smells like a rose.

& Sansa: He’s a monster!
    Lady Olenna: Ah. That’s a pity.

& Karstark: May I speak my mind, Your Grace?
    Robb: Have you not been speaking your mind, Lord Karstark?
    Karstark: I think you lost this war... the day you married her.

& Talisa: May I help you, Lady Stark?
    Catelyn: No.
    Talisa: I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have...
    Catelyn: You can’t help because a mother makes one for her children to protect them. Only a mother can make them.

& Mance Rayder: Do you know what it takes to unite 90 clans, half of whom want to massacre the other half for one insult or another?.. They speak seven different languages in my army. The Thenns hate the Hornfoots. The Hornfoots hate the ice-river clans. Everyone hates the cave people. So you know how I got moon worshippers and cannibals and giants to march together in the same army?
    Jon Snow: No.
    Mance Rayder: I told them we were all going to die if we don’t get south... Because that’s the truth.

& Grenn: Get up, Sam.
    Sam: No.
    Grenn: Get up.
    Sam: I can’t.
    Grenn: If you stop, you’ll die.
    Edd: ’Course if you don’t stop, you’ll probably die, too.

& Osha: Not another step, boy. Unless you want to drown in your own blood.
    Jojen: I’m unarmed.
    Osha: That was poor planning.
    Jojen: My sister carries the weapons.

& Tyrion: This is cruel and unfair. Cruelly unfair.

& Margaery: I would not speak ill of the dead, Your Grace.
    Joffrey: You think one ought to speak kindly of a traitor merely because he’s had a sword put through his heart?
    Margaery: No. I do beg your pardon. The subtleties of politics are often lost on me.

& Osha: Isn’t he ashamed, your brother, needing you to protect him?
    Meera: Where’s the shame in that?
    Osha: Any boy his age who needs his sister to protect him is gonna find himself needing lots of protecting.
    Meera: Some people will always need help... That doesn’t mean they’re not worth helping.

& Bran: What else have you seen?
    Jojen: Only one thing that matters... you.

& Jaime: Ooh. You move well... for a great beast of a woman.

& Jaime: Bit of a quandary for you... If you kill me, you fail Lady Stark. But if you don’t kill me... I’m going to kill you.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий