10 апр. 2013 г.

The Song Remains the Same

Revolution 1×13

& Monroe: Sorry to keep you waiting, Tom.
    Neville: It was... only an hour.

& Neville: If general Monroe finds out that Jason went A.W.O.L., what would happen?
    Julia: He’d question our loyalty too.
    Neville: And once he did that, how long do you think we’d keep breathing?

& Rachel: Could we give it a rest, Aaron?
    Aaron: Rachel, I have been resting for 15 years.

& Aaron: I mean... this is what caused the blackout?.. So how many of these things do you think are out there?
    Rachel: Couple hundred quadrillion.

& Aaron: I thought computers were gone, and it turns out they’re everywhere...
    Rachel: Each one is the size of a virus. They’re everywhere. They’re in the air, on buildings, you’re... We’re breathing them in right now.
    Aaron: And they’re programmable?
    Rachel: Two commands, absorb electricity and replicate.
Ω Finally! The veil is raised. Nano-toys, huh?

& Rachel: We ended the world, Aaron.


& Neville: You like music?
    Soldier: It’s... okay.
    Neville: Okay? It’s Lionel Richie! Better than okay.

& Rachel: Who is it?
    Charlie: It’s Tom Neville.
    Rachel: And what are you gonna do with him?
    Miles: You mean when are we gonna kill him?

& Padre: Make yourself comfortable.
    Neville: I’ll do that.

& Neville: Temper, temper, Miles... What did you think was going to happen? You’d rescue the kid, and... That would make up for all the hundreds you murdered? That doing this one thing would wipe your conscious clean? That’s a little naive, don’t you think?

& Miles: If you go anywhere near him, I will bash your little boy band face in.
    Jason: ... What’s a boy band?

& Charlie: I’ll kill him myself, but not now.
    Rachel: Now is the only chance we’ll get, I promise you.

& Charlie: We’re at war. Danny died fighting this war. We can’t get emotional.
    Rachel: You sound like Miles.
    Charlie: Maybe that’s not such a bad thing right now.

& Miles: Rachel? You... you okay?
    Rachel: In what world does it turn out that you’re better for Charlie than I am?

& Winslow: So we have no idea what we’re walking into?
    Miles: Well, at least that’s typical for us.

& Neville: Father, keep my hands cuffed. But... Could I kneel, at least? Please, father.
    Padre: You must think I’m an idiot.
    Neville: You don’t want to know what I think of you. ... Father, forgive me.

& Neville: Julia!
    Julia: Tom!.. Ladies, get out of my house.

& Winslow: This is insane. We’ve got sticks and stones. These guys have nukes. How are we supposed to fight that?

& Miles: Why the hell would you want to? Give power to everyone to Georgia, to California, Texas... God, Texas? What do you think they’re going to do with it?
    Rachel: The bad guys have it. The good guys need it too.
    Miles: No one’s a good guy.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий