24 апр. 2013 г.

Great and Unfortunate Things

Spartacus: Blood and Sand

Season 1 Episode 7

& Batiatus: There is nothing to be done to change what has passed. We must look towards the future. You are the Bringer of Rain. The Slayer of Death. Together we will etch the name Spartacus to the pillars of history.
    Spartacus: Spartacus... That is not what she called me. That is not my name.
    Batiatus: It is now.

& Varro: You act as if you have free will in the matter. You are a gladiator.
    Spartacus: I am a thracian.
    Varro: You are a slave! To cling to a life beyond these walls is to see your heart parted from your chest.


& Spartacus: He did not deserve to live.
    Batiatus: I alone decides who live! Not you! Not a fucking slave!

& Spartacus: I will never see you from my side again. Without you, there is no reason for breath.
    Sura: There is always reason to live. ... The gods would set you on the proper path. All you have to do is close your eyes... And place yourself in their hands.

& Mercato: You do realize my grandfather won this battle?

& Lucretia: He fights like a man possessed.
    Batiatus: By the gods themselves.

& Spartacus: I... Am... Spartacus!!!

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий