12 апр. 2013 г.

Til Death Do Us Part

House of Lies 2×12

/* End of Season 2 */

& Jeannie: Doug, no one gives a fuck.
    Doug: I give an “f,” okay?

& Clyde: I still say you’re an idiot. Jeannie?
    Jeannie: Confirmed.

& Jeannie: Hey, team dipshit! Listen.

& Marty: Buh-bye, Carlson. Buh-bye, Galweather Stearn.

& Jeannie: I’m just wondering, is it a bit big for us?
    Marty: Well, honey, it’s not just gonna be us forever.
    Jeannie: Oh, honey.
    Marty: I mean, we got to think about the little ones.
    Jeannie: Are you saying what I think you’re saying?
    Marty: Doug... Clyde...
    Jeannie: Oh, my God, those are the exact names... I picked out!


& Clyde: You know what?.. I absolutely admire him. I mean, in this horrible, cynical, dying world, Doug’s utter lack of irony and his complete and total devotion to Sarah, his unwillingness to let his fear of the future topple the love and desire he has to spend the rest of his life with someone that he truly cares about... someone that he truly loves... I mean, that is something that is completely foreign to me. And heroic.

& Jeannie: Can I talk to you for a sec?

& Doug: And, of course, Marty is amazing. You know, he’s Marty Kaan. He’s-he’s the man. He’s the-the... Kaan man.

& Doug: It’s exactly like we’re the fantastic four. God, think about it. Marty’s Reed Richards, of course, you know? I’m Johnny Storm. “Flame on.” That’s classic Doug. And Jeannie’s Sue Storm, so... They’re brother and sister, so nothing going on there. And-and, you know, Clyde is obviously the thing, Ben Grimm. And our superpowers all complement one another. So I guess that’s an argument for going with Marty... God, to break that up would be a tragedy. Mm. Right? There’s no fantastic three.

& Marty: You drunk?
    Jeannie: No, I’m not drunk enough.
    Marty: Okay, so...?
    Jeannie: Um, Marty, that night... That night, I said something to you. I was totally wasted and vulnerable and scared, but I meant it, meant... What I said, and I’m now done minimizing it and rationalizing and thinking instead of feeling... I love you. I... love you.

& Carlson: I am so gonna fuck you up! I am gonna fucking shit all over your life! I’m gonna make you a motherfucking asterisk on a pimple on the fucking ass of management consulting!

--
On the IMDb

Final song!.

Σ Will be a third. This's good.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий