1 апр. 2013 г.

Welcome to the Tombs

The Walking Dead 3×13

& Governor: I’m gonna tell you the secret... There’s a threat, you end it. And you don’t feel ashamed about enjoying it. You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood... you know what that means? It means you’re alive. You’ve won.You take the heads so that you don’t ever forget. You kill or you die.
    Milton: What would your daughter think about what you are?
    Governor: She’d be afraid of me... But if I had been like this from the start, she’d be alive today.

& Governor: You’re gonna kill her now... Milton... there is no way you are leaving this room without doing it. So don’t make it hard. Just... just do it. That’s it. I told you you were gonna do it. And now you’re gonna die. And you’re gonna turn. And you’re gonna tear the flesh from her bones.
            In this life now, you kill or you die... Or you die and you kill.

& Milton: Keep trying.


& Milton: I’m still here. I’m still alive.
    Andrea: Yeah. You are.
    Milton: You need to hurry.

& Carl: I didn’t kill the walker that killed Dale. Look what happened.
    Rick: Son, that is not the same thing...
    Carl: You didn’t kill Andrew and he came back and killed Mom. You were in a room with the Governor and you let him go. And then he killed Merle. I did what I had to do. Now go.

& Andrea: I know how the safety works.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий