30 апр. 2013 г.

Dead Man's Switch

Elementary 1×20

& Holmes: Close your mouth, Watson. You’ll catch a fly.

& Holmes: Can I interest you in some ink of your own? Syringe with a line through it, perhaps, in honor of your former career as a sober companion?
    Watson: I think I’m good, thanks.

& Holmes: It is absurd to measure sobriety in units of time. It is a state of being. One is either in it or out of it. In my case, I am in it permanently. Amassing a collection of cheap plastic discs seems infantile. Unless, of course, I could trade them in for a prize. A brood of sea monkeys, perhaps.


& Holmes: Another reason to dislike Milverton... he keeps cats.
    Watson: Well, he should get himself a real pet, like a beehive.

& Holmes: Mr. Garvey. I heard the victimizers of children had a rough time in prison. It’s really nice to see that it’s not just a rumor.

& Holmes: The brownstone is on fire, my bees have escaped and there is a giant comet headed for Manhattan.
    Watson: Excuse me?
    Holmes: The way the evening is going I thought you could only be calling with more good news.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий