17 апр. 2013 г.

Walk of Punishment

Game of Thrones 3×3

& Blackfish: We seem to be running short of patience here.
    Robb: You know who isn’t?.. Tywin Lannister.

& Tyrion: Intimate. Lovely table. Better chairs than the old small council chamber. Conveniently close to your own quarters. I like it.

& Tywin: I’m naming you new Master of Coin.
    Tyrion: Master of Coin?
    Tywin: It would appear to be a position that best suits your talents.
    Tyrion: I’m quite good at spending money, but a lifetime of outrageous wealth hasn’t taught me much about managing it.
    Cersei: I have no doubt you will prove equal to this challenge.

& Jaime: Let them have what they want. What does it matter?
    Brienne: What does it matter?
    Jaime: Close your eyes. Pretend they’re Renly.
    Brienne: If you were a woman, you wouldn’t resist? You’d let them do what they wanted?
    Jaime: If I was a woman, I’d make them kill me. But I’m not, thank the gods.

& Hot Pie: It’s not me the Brotherhood wants. My brother ain’t no king. I’m not a Stark of Winterhell.
    Arya: Winterfell.
    Hot Pie: You sure?

& Blackfish: It often comforts me to think that even in war’s darkest days, in most places in the world absolutely nothing is happening.


& Martyn Lannister: Is it true what they say about him?
    Talisa: I don’t know. What do they say about him?
    Martyn: That he can turn into a wolf at night.
    Talisa: True.
    Martyn: And he eats the flesh of his enemies.
    Talisa: True. You’re a Lannister, aren’t you?.. Martyn Lannister. You’ve nothing to fear. My husband doesn’t eat children... Unless it’s a full moon. It’s not a full moon tonight, is it?.. See? Nothing to fear.

& Melisandre: Your fires burn low, my king.

& Melisandre: You will sit on the Iron Throne, but first there must be sacrifices. The Lord of Light demands it.

& Ser Jorah: If you want to sit on the throne your ancestors built, you must win it. That will mean blood on your hands before the thing is done.

& Ser Jorah: There’s a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.

& Daenerys: You’re both here to advise me. I value your advice, but if you ever question me in front of strangers again, you’ll be advising someone else. Is that understood?

& Daenerys: I offered water to one of the slaves dying on the Walk of Punishment. Do you know what he said to me?.. “Let me die.”
    Missandei: There are no masters in the grave, Your Grace.

& Daenerys: What about you? You know that I’m taking you to war. You may go hungry. You may fall sick. You may be killed.
    Missandei: Valar morghulis.
    Daenerys: Yes, all men must die... But we are not men.

& Baelish: I hear you owe that boy a significant debt.
    Tyrion: Only my life. Not all that significant, I’m afraid.

& Tyrion: Any advice for me on my new position?
    Baelish: Keep a low profile.
    Tyrion: If I had a gold dragon for every time I heard that joke, I’d be richer than you are.

& Baelish: They’re only numbers. Numbers on paper. Once you understand that, it’s easy to make them behave. Trivial even.

& Tyrion: For years I’ve heard that Littlefinger is a magician. Whenever the crown needs money, he rubs his hands together and, poof, mountains of gold.
    Bronn: Let me guess. He’s not a magician.
    Tyrion: No.
    Bronn: He’s stealing it?
    Tyrion: Worse, he’s borrowing it.

& Bronn: I’ve never borrowed money before. I’m not clear on the rules.
    Tyrion: Well... The basic principle is I lend you money, and after an agreed upon period of time, you return it with interest.
    Bronn: And what if I don’t?
    Tyrion: Well, you have to.
    Bronn: But what if I don’t?
    Tyrion: This is why I don’t lend you money.

& Bronn: They’re paid to seem to like it.
    Tyrion: Only they weren’t paid... What are you saying? These ladies enjoyed him so much, they gave him the time for free?.. Is that what you’re telling us?.. Sit down, Podrick. We’re going to need details. Copious details.

& Come, my lord. You’re a long way from home and winter is coming.

& Jaime: Lord Selwyn would pay his daughter’s weight in sapphires if she’s returned to him. But only if she’s alive... her honor unbesmirched.
    Roose Bolton: Bring her back here... Unbesmirched.
    Jaime: Not defiled.
    Roose Bolton: Fancy word for a fancy man.
    Jaime: I hated to read as a child, but my father forced me to study the books every morning before I could practice with sword or horse. Two hours every day holed up in the maester’s chambers. I learned a lot of fancy words.

& Jaime: Fighting bravely for a losing cause is admirable. Fighting for a winning cause is far more rewarding.

Irish Moutarde - The Bear And The Maiden Fair

--

On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий