26 апр. 2013 г.

Second Chances

Continuum 2×1

& Kiera: You saw nothing... Are we clear?.. Then run.

& Kellogg: So... why am I here?
    Kiera: A time travel device sent you and seven other terrorists 65 years back in time to foster worldwide revolution against the corporations.
    Kellogg: Nice... I meant here, in this bar.

& Kiera: The future might be in play, you want history to turn out like it should, so do I. I want to go home to my family, I want Liber8 to fail and I will do everything to ensure that happens.
    Kellogg: How do you know the future hasn’t already been changed?


& Kellogg: Oh, shit.
    Kiera: What?
    Kellogg: I was just starting to get over you.
    Kiera: Sorry.

& Alec: You okay?
    Kiera: If you’re asking me if I’m adjusting to life after having a building dropped on me... Then, yeah, I think I’m doing okay.

& Kiera: Alec, you’re over thinking the message.
    Alec: When you get a message from your future self, telling you what my future self told me, then we can have this conversation. But until then I think this situation deserves a little over thinking.

& Kiera: Wait for my signal.
    Fonnegra: Yeah... Is it gonna be a big bat projected into the night sky?
    Kiera: What?
    Fonnegra: Really?!.. Never mind.

& Kiera: What are you up to, old man?..

& Alec, the old man: ’I speak to you, not as who you’ll become, but as an old man who knows you best... What you need to know, what I tried to do... Listen to me carefully Alec... I have gone down a dangerous path and I have taken the world with me. Only you can prevent this future from happening.’

--
On the IMDb

Σ And... she's back.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий