8 апр. 2013 г.

Snow Angels

Elementary 1×19

& Watson: I’m sorry, I didn’t realize we had a meeting.
    Ms. Hudson: Oh, no, I-I’m not a client. I’m-I’m a mess.

& Watson: Uh, can I get you some coffee?
    Ms. Hudson: Uh, no... Maybe some tea... White Darjeeling.

& Watson: Well, at some point these men must realize that Ms. Hudson...
    Holmes: Has a Adam’s apple, yes. Of course. It’s all rather complicated, I imagine, but life is infinitely stranger than anything the mind of man could invent.

& Watson: I don’t think that’s what they had in mind when they said essential functions only.
    Holmes: This is essential; I’m conducting a murder investigation.
    Watson: You’re browsing Instagram...

& Holmes: Good afternoon, we are employees of the NYPD. We need a few moments alone with this gentleman to discuss stolen cell phones. Thank you.

& ’The latest advisory from the mayor’s office is urging citizens to return to their homes immediately.’
    Watson: Hey, are you listening to this?
    Holmes: The advisory is for citizens. We are not citizens. We’re detectives.


& Holmes: We’re not here to loot you; we are the police.
    — Let me see your badge, then.
    Holmes: Well... we’re with the police. Look, we need to come in. We mean you no harm. And if you intend to defend yourself with that knife, you’re holding it all wrong. My associate here, Ms. Watson, she holds several black belts.

& Holmes: We don’t even have any proof. No, the most sensible course is for us to go to EROC ourselves.
    Watson: And do what? What if there are 50 commandos shooting up the place?
    Holmes: Well, I have my whistle... I don’t know what’s gonna happen next! That’s what makes this an adventure.

& Holmes: Someone has to try and race ahead and warn the guards. So, Pam, very sorry to do this, but we’re commandeering this vehicle on behalf of the NYPD. And let’s go.
    Pam: You, get out. You, I can give a ride home to if you want.
    Holmes: All right, forget the commandeering. Let’s just call it a rental, shall we?

& Watson: Did you not pay the phone bill?
    Holmes: In this day and age a landline is like an appendix or a vestigial tail.

& Pam: Uh, hey, listen. This was pretty fun. If you ever need, you know, a snowplow for hire again... give me a call.

& Ms. Hudson: Don’t hate me.
    Watson: Hate you? I love you. How’s it arranged?
    Ms. Hudson: By subject matter, then by author. You start with hard sciences on the north wall, and then you move clockwise around the room in descending order of academic rigor. That way, Physics by Aristotle is as far away from You Can Learn Telepathy by Morton Zuckerman as possible.

--
On the IMDb


Σ Ms. Hudson!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий