29 апр. 2013 г.

Stand Up Guys

& Val: You look like shit.
    Doc: You look worse.

& Doc: My friend is looking for a party
    Wendy: Yeah? What kind of party?
    Val: Bar Mitzvah.
    Wendy: Ah...
    Val: Coming out party, going in party.

& Val: Uh-oh.
    Doc: What?
    Val: Mount Everest just moved into my pants.

& Val: want you to play something a lil’ different. You know, like when music was still music, when it had a lil’ soul.
    DJ: Ah, ya talking old school.
    Val: Old school, yeah.


& Val: Are you a real doctor?
    Doctor: Are you a real patient? Is that a real penis?

& Doc: So whaddya wanna do now you’re out, Val?
    Val: I always wanted to finish high school. Learn more about the human condition. How about you, Hirsch? Is there anything in this life, that you haven’t done... that you would like to have a chance to do?
    Hirsch: Two girls at the same time.
    Val: That’s very doable, no, Doc?
    Doc: Yeah, done and done.

& Wendy: One more time, you get the free coffee mug.

& Val: What time is it?
    Hirsch: I don’t know. What time is it?
    Doc: It’s time... to kick ass... or chew gum. And guess what? I’m all outta gum.

& Sylvia: You guys like the ballet, don’t you? “The Nutcracker” was my favorite.

& Nina Hirsch: He bought this plot when I was four. He told me... “Darlin’, just come visit me from time to time. Let me know how it’s going.” Dad, it’s going OK. You taught me that the best thing a person could be is of some use. You were of so much use to me. Always.

& Val: ometimes... what we imagine and the world aren’t different things. Sometimes they’re the same, exact thing.

& Val: Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned.
    Father: How long since your last confession?
    Val: Um, 60 years, give or take a few.
    Father: OK. Now, confess each and every serious sin that separates you from Christ.
    Val: Oh, no, no, or we’d be here forever. Father, can we just deal with what happened today?

& Val: You took care of Alex? I’m so proud of you for that.
    Doc: Tomorrow became today.
    Val: It usually does.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Soundtrack's important.

Σ Old school all the way.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий