5 апр. 2013 г.

Hostile Takeover

House of Lies 2×11

& Tamara: Marty, this is my first engagement back in six years. I need this win, baby. Please do this for me.
    Marty: What are you gonna do for me?
    Tamara: The unspeakable.

& Clyde: You’re gonna call the product snatch?
    Dushkins: By Dushkin. By Sushkin.
    Clyde: I heard you, yeah. Dushkins.
    Alex: Aah! Marty.
    Marty: ... Is everything okay down there?
    Jeannie: It’s pussy in a bottle, Marty.

& Jeannie: How are you?
    Hotschragar: Oh, I’m feeling, uh, pretty old today, Jeannie.

& Hotschragar: Oh, God. I just... I... Do not understand people who think they can fuck me over and get away with it.

& Carlson: Let’s solve our problem, Marty... once and for all.


& Carlson: You see this rifle?.. Ernest Hemingway used this to hunt elephants.
    Marty: No shit.
    Carlson: No shit. I outbid one of his grandkids at an auction for it...
    Marty: So, uh, how do we do this?
    Carlson: One shot, open sights. You hit the target, we jump back in the hummer, we drive straight to Vegas, and I sign those papers.
    Marty: What if I don’t?
    Carlson: No, Marty. Where would I be if I only asked myself, “what if I don’t?” You have to ask yourself, “what if I do?”

& Clyde: Are you kidding me? You’re Simon, he’s Garfunkel, and he’s tired of it, so he’s trying to build his own thing. Look at him spraying that shit around. What the fuck is he doing, man? He’s trying to make you Garfunkel.
    Alex: He’s making me fucking Garfunkel?
    Clyde: I’m telling you.
    Alex: Who’s Garfunkel?
    Clyde: It’s... a bad... That’s a bad ref... Nobody knows... You’re right. Nobody knows you’re Garfunkel. I apologize.

& Jeremiah: Nice meeting you, Tamara!.. Not good?
    Marty: Eh. Not unless you like evil bitches.
    Jeremiah: Oh, shit.

& Marty: Get everybody together and meet me at the office in 20 minutes.

& Marty: Kiddies. Take a good look around. Soak it all in. Because, by this time tomorrow, we don’t work here anymore.
Ω Ta-da.
--
On the IMDb

A soundtrack's usual, i. e. perfect.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий