25 апр. 2013 г.

The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia

Revolution 1×14

& Miles: You’re in too. Your mom told me to take care of you, so I figured I’d drag you in front of a nuclear weapon. Pack your crap. We’re going to Georgia.

& Miles: Steam engines. That’s just for starters. Georgia Federation... whole different world.

& Aaron: I am not... hungry... anymore.


& Rachel: We have killed too many people. We have to stop this thing.
Dr. Jane Warran: This thing kept your son alive. And only now... Now you’re asking me to sacrifice my family?

& Rachel: I did awful things for him, and... he’s dead. Non... none of it mattered.
Dr. Jane Warran: And you’re saying to save him, you wouldn’t have done it all again?

& President of Georgia Kelly Foster: A couple hundred men, a thousand guns. All yours. What do you say, Miles? Ready to be a General again?

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий