19 апр. 2013 г.

Collaborators

Mad Men 6×3

& Sherry: You must see “Hair.”
    Pete: Oh, you like that?
    Sherry: Who doesn’t?
    Brenda: What is it?
    Pete: Oh, it’s just filled with profanity, marijuana smoking, and simulated sexual acts.
    Sherry: Simulated?
    Pete: And a few songs.

& Sylvia: You don’t mind sitting across the table from your wife and my husband?
    Don: I don’t think about it. They’re both good company.

& Raymond-Ketchup: I know ketchup’s the gold standard, but after all we’ve been through, I’m sure I don’t need to tell you that if you so much as send him a ham at Christmas... well, I’d rather retire than watch that guy screw my girlfriend.
Ω Episode’s motto?

& Ken: Raymond’s so weak...
    Don: But he brought his business here when we were barely standing.
    Ken: It’s Heinz Ketchup, Don. It’s the Coca-Cola of condiments!
    Don: I know. But sometimes you’ve got to dance with the one that brung ya.

& Peggy: Sorry to bother you, but this was on my desk. Is it new? There’s usually a memo for everything around here.
    Ted: What is it?
    Peggy: It’s Quest. Feminine... hygiene... powder. Did I miss a meeting?
    Ted: “Proof points... has baking soda, makes you nicer if you’re stinky, kills overly critical bacteria... Target... professional women and other Olsons.”
    Peggy: Just give it to me.
    Ted: Calm down. I think this is somebody’s idea of a joke.
Ω !!! Joke?
    Peggy: Of course, when you want them to be funny they’re useless.

& Herb-Jaguar: I know there’s a part of you that’s glad to see me.
    Joan: And I know there’s a part of you you haven’t seen in years.


& Peggy: Everyone hates me here.
    Stan: Well, that was bound to happen.
    Peggy: You worked for me and you like me.
    Stan: I worked with you.

& Ted: There’s nothing like things going badly when you leave, is there?

& Don: I'm hungry, I'm in a good mood, and I'd like some guidance on the Italian menu from my favorite Italian.

& Waiter: So, have you decided?
    Don: I don’t know. Have you?
    Sylvia: ... He’ll have the steak diavolo and I’ll have the branzino.
    Waiter: Anything to start?
    Sylvia: No. We’re in a bit of a hurry.

& Sylvia: We have to be careful. We can’t fall in love. It won’t be so French anymore.
Ω Smoky.

& Trudy: We’re done, Peter. This is over.

& Peggy: My friend told me that in confidence.
    Ted: He’s not your friend. He’s the enemy.
    Peggy: Well, he doesn’t know that.
    Ted: Maybe you need a friend more than you need a job. I didn’t know that. I’m in advertising.
    Peggy: It’s not that. It’s just that it was a private conversation.
    Ted: What are you, his priest? This is how wars are won. Your friend’s mistake was underestimating you. I hope ketchup makes the same mistake so you can blow their mind.

& Don: Why do we care what that guy wants?
    Roger: Because he’s a client.
    Pete: Our client.
    Don: And so we just keep saying yes no matter what because we didn’t say no to begin with? You know what this is? It’s Munich.
    Pete: You guys are always talking about Munich. What the hell does that mean anyway?
    Roger: It means we gave the Germans whatever they wanted to make them happy, but it just made them want more.
    Pete: Well, who the hell won the war?!
    Roger: As my mother used to say, your options were dishonor or war. You chose dishonor, you might still get war.
    Don: That was Churchill.

Ω "Just a Gigolo" is so in place.
By Louis Prima

♪ If you admire me ♪
♪ Hire me ♪
♪ A gigolo ♪
♪ Who knew a better day ♪
♪ Just a gigolo ♪
♪ Everywhere I go ♪
♪ People know the part I’m playing ♪
♪ Paid for every dance ♪
♪ Selling each romance ♪
♪ Every night some heart betraying ♪

♪ There will come a day ♪
♪ Youth will pass away ♪
♪ Then what will they say about me? ♪
♪ When the end comes, I know ♪
♪ They’ll say just a gigolo ♪
♪ As life goes on ♪
♪ Without me ♪

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий