11 сент. 2012 г.

Men in Black 3

& Cake girl: It’s a cake.
    Prison Guard: I decide what it is... Looks like some kind of cake.

& Prison Guard: This ain’t a conjugal visit. So quit your conjugating.
    Boris The Animal: When’s the last time you conjugated anything?

& Boris: You complete me.

& Boris: Let’s rewrite history, shall we, K?

& Agent J: It’s the man’s eulogy. You have to show some feeling. You know... that thing people do when they change their facial expression?..

& Agent O: Ladies, gentlemen, other life forms.

& Agent J: Something happened, K. What happened?
    Agent K: You know how I live such a happy life?
    Agent J: How you live such a happy life?
    Agent K: I don’t ask questions I don’t want to know the answer to.

& Agent J: Keep your mouth closed, keep your head down.

& Agent K: Boris the Animal.
    Boris: It’s just Boris.


& Agent J: May I have everyone’s attention, please?.. Thank you. You know how your kid won the goldfish in that little baggie... from the fair and you didn’t want it in your house... so you told your kid it ran away when you flushed it down the toilet? Well, this is what happens. Okay? See what I’m talking about? Don’t lie to your kids.

& Agent K: Boris the Animal... I put him away a long time ago. It’s the worst mistake I ever made.
    Agent J: Why? Was he innocent?
    Agent K: Should have killed him.

& Agent K: You know the most destructive force in the universe?
    Agent J: Sugar?
    Agent K: Regret.

& Agent J: What is that supposed to be?
    Young Agent O: That’s K. He’s been dead for over 40 years.
    Agent J: Okay, see, the prerequisite for a joke is that it be funny.

& Jeffrey Price: This... is the real deal. Time-jump gear. Very rare, very old. But first, we gotta get high.
    Agent J: Hey. No.
    Price: No. No, I mean, really high.

& Price: Do not lose that time device... or you will be stuck in 1969! It wasn’t the best time for your people... I’m just saying. It’s, like, a lot cooler now.

& Hippie girl: Make love, not war!
    Boris: I prefer to do both.

& Agent J: Just because you see a black man driving a nice car... does not mean it’s stolen. I stole that one, yes. But not because I’m black!

& Agent J: I don’t know if I don’t know nothing.

& Agent J: I was an agent for three years... before I realized all models were aliens. Found out the hard way.

& Agent J: It’d be better with four wheels! Two is, like, my minimum.

& Griffin: All you have to do is deploy it.
    Young Agent K: You mean in space? Well, how do you suppose we do that?
    Griffin: It’s just one small step.

& Agent J: Is there any future where I save his life?
    Griffin: ... Yes. But where there is death... there will always be death.

& Agent J: Do you know... how to work this thing?
    Young Agent K: It’s like with anything. Just have to strap yourself in, hope for the best.

& Boris: I win! I’m better than me!

--
+ quotes on the Imdb.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий