24 сент. 2012 г.

The Chef

& Serveur: Forget the decorations. The guy has 20 minutes to eat.
    Jacky: That’s not enough. ... Aren’t they having veal?
    Client: Yes.
    Jacky: You ordered Faugères?
    Client: Yes.
    Jacky: Can I ask why?
    Client: The waiter suggested it.
    Jacky: Damned boozehound! With a veal blanquette, try a dry white. For example... a 2003 Muscadet.
    Client: We prefer red.
    Jacky: You prefer red? No problem. In that case, steak and fries would be a safer bet.
    Client: My blanquette!..

& Jacky: First Basque chiken I made at age 4, first soufflé at 5. They say I’m the Mozart of the range.
    Patron brasserie: Mozart of the what?
    Jacky: The kitchen range... I know all the big chefs’ recipes. I’m a culinary whiz.


& Jacky: Let’s get serious. Men, please. Today I suggest a butternut squash mousse with chestnut dominoes and tomato ravioli on oak leaf lettuce.
    Serveur brasserie: Come with fries?
    Jacky: It comes with beets а la paprika, watercress soup with carrot foam and a dash of Azincourt vinegar.
    Serveur brasserie: Who’s this faggot? ... Beat it, you and your paprika crap! Put it... you know where.

& Alexandre: You can’t compare lamb and venison!
    Jacky: I was interpreting you. I tied a new Alexandre dish to an old Alexandre sauce.
    Alexandre: Alexandre says to stop making connections between Alexandre and Alexandre! Understand?
    Jacky: Excuse me, but I know how Alexandre works.
    Alexandre: But I’m Alexandre!
    Jacky: So? How does that matter? I’ve followed Alexandre since day one. You want the truth? Alexandre was better before Charlotte left.
    Alexandre: Charlotte? My ex-wife? Why drag her into this?
    Jacky: Since she left, your sauces are stagnant. No one says it, but... you’re in a sauce rut.

& Béatrice: When was the first lie? When we weren’t technically together?
    Jacky: Technically I can’t remember too well.

--
IMDb

Soundtrack

Σ Light, but [extremely] boring.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий