18 сент. 2012 г.

Breaking Bad 2x3

Bit by a Dead Bee

& Walter: Come here.
    Walter Jr.: You know who I am, right?
    Walter: ... Yes, son. I know who you are.

& Dr. Chavez: Why run away? What did you feel you had to run from?
    Walter: Doctor, my wife is seven months pregnant... with a baby we didn’t intend. My 15-year-old son has cerebral palsy. I am an extremely overqualified high school chemistry teacher. When I can work, I make $43,700 per year. I have watched all of my colleagues... and friends surpass me in every way imaginable... and within 18 months, I will be dead. And you ask why I ran?

The Be Good Tanyas — Waiting Around to Die



& Hank: Come on, Granddad. Don’t you wanna help us out?
    .....
    Gomez: Oh, man.
    Hank: I guess that’s a no.

& Jesse: I got bills due, man. I’m screwed.
    Walter: Did he mention my name?
    Jesse: No. Thanks for caring.

& Walter: And the RV?
    Jesse: Badger’s cousin took it to his garage. It’s safe.
    Walter: Can he get it running again?
    Jesse: Why?
    Walter: So we can cook.
    Jesse: So you still wanna cook? Seriously?!
    Walter: What’s changed, Jesse?

& Skyler: Walt... do you have a second cell phone?
    Walter: A second cell phone?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий