26 сент. 2012 г.

Moone Boy 1x2

Bunch of Marys

& Gwen: Does anyone in Boyle have money?

& Debra Moone: I was thinking, to help ease your conscience, maybe I’d let you do a few Mary posters for free. Just so you can sleep better at night.

& Liam: I like Mary, I do. But I have to get paid though.
    Debra: How do you feel about half price?
    Liam: Well, not great, but half of nothing is nothing. So sure, half price it is, now shift over.


& Debra: Look at this place...
    Linda: He calls it “The Pollack Palace”. Although the guards call it “Elm Street”. Cos so many women come running out screaming.

& Trevor: It’s so boring. All she talks about is bloody delicious food. If I eat one more eclair this week I think I might scream.
    Martin: Mmm... cream.

& Trevor: Are you OK?
    Martin: Yeah, never been butter.
    Trevor: Want to come in and play?
    Martin: Yeah! I’m starving!

& Debra: Why do you even have these?
    Linda: Don’t ask any questions, Deb. I just can’t believe they still fit us.

& Martin: I feel like a Ghostbuster!

--
On the Imdb.
IMDb


Σ What the heck? Didn't sign to such a giglet.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий