10 сент. 2012 г.

Snow White and the Huntsman

& Snow White: I don’t trust you.
    Huntsman: I’ve given you my word.
    Snow White: I still don’t trust you.

& Snow White: Do you drink to drown your sorrows? Or your conscience?

& Coll: I don’t like killing girls.
    Duir: I do!

& Beith: Muir says she’s destined. Question is, huntsman, for what?


& Huntsman: What are you talking about?
    Miur: You have eyes, huntsman, but you do not see. You, who have been with her the longest. She is life itself. She will heal the land. She is the one.

& Huntsman: You should tell her how you feel. It’d be good for her.
    William: No. I wouldn’t know how.
    Huntsman: You not telling someone something like that and living with the regret is a lot worse.

& Coll: We’re promised gold and what do we get? Poo!

& Beith: Hold this! All right. The gatehouse is 50 yards to the right. And there’s a whole army out there.
    Duir: Six dwarves against an army? I like them odds.


--
+ Quotes on the Imdb.

Σ Two Snow White per one year? Isn't it too much?
+ Mirror, mirror on the wallanashulick says it all.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий