17 сент. 2012 г.

Elementary 1x1

Pilot

& Watson: My name is Joan Watson. I’ve been hired by your father, to be your sober companion. ... I’m here to make the transition from your rehab... experience to the routine of your everyday life, as smooth as possible. So I will be living with you for the next six weeks. Which means... I’ll be available to you 24/7.

& Sherlock Holmes: Do you believe in love at first sight?.. I know what you’re thinking. The world is a cynical place and I must be a cynical man... thinking a woman like you would fall for a line like that. The thing is... it isn’t a line. So please hear me when I say this... I have never loved anyone as I do you right now... in this moment.
    TV: Do you believe in love at first sight?.. I know i know what you are thinking.......

& Watson: Care to explain why you broke out of your rehab facility the same day you’re being released?
    Holmes: Bored.
    Watson: You were bored?
    Holmes: No, I am bored right now. Happens often. You’ll get used to it.

& Watson: There was a women leaving, just as I got here... Did she get you high?
    Holmes: About six feet. Full disclosure... I actually find sex repellent. All those fluids and odd sounds, but my brain and my body require it to function at optimum levels, so... I feed them as needed. You’re a doctor, you understand.

& Holmes: Sometimes I hate it when I’m right.

& Watson: How do you do it?
    Holmes: Do what?
    Watson: Guess things.
    Holmes: I don’t guess. I observe. And once I’ve observed, I deduce.


& Watson: What about my father?
    Holmes: What about him?
    Watson: How did you know he had an affair?
    Holmes: ... Google.
    Watson: ...
    Holmes: Well, not everything is deducible.

& Holmes: Why do you suppose you hate your job so much?
    Watson: I don’t hate my job.
    Holmes: You have two alarm clocks. No one with two alarm clocks loves their job. Two alarm clocks mean it’s a chore for you to get up in the morning. You don’t hate what I do, though...

& Eileen Reinforth: I think I’d like you to leave now!
    Holmes: Why, because I know that you’re lying?
    Watson: Mr. Holmes!
    Holmes: Well, she is. You tell by the crucifix she fiddle with everytime I ask her a question, it’s a pacifying behavior. It’s just elementary haptic comunnication... just read a book, would you?

& Watson: It’s so incredible... the way that you can... solve people just by looking at them. I noticed you don’t have any mirrors around here.
    Holmes: And what is that supposed to mean?
    Watson: It means I think you know a lost cause when you see one. Tomorrow, I’ll arrange for a new companion.

& Opera’s viewer: Shhh!
    Holmes: Shush yourself! Not even on-key!

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий