14 сент. 2012 г.

Lie to Me 2x7

Black Friday

& Foster: He said “mom,” she said “mother.” Distancing language.

& Lightman: I figured you were up to it. It’s probably a gross overestimation on my part.
    Eli: I appreciate the confidence boost.
    Lightman: Well, selling’s the easy part. It’s delivering, that’s the trick.

& Lightman: Do you... either of you, do you remember, was it overcast the day that your son was abducted? Do you remember?
    Ms. Roland: It’s 16 years ago...
    Mrs. Roland: ... I think it was overcast... It definitely was.
    Lightman: It was?.. I think you’re lying, Mrs. Knox. When people are telling the truth, they don’t feel the need to recall small details many years later.


& Torres: Delisha faked anger when Rita asked her about her arm. Her eyebrows never pulled together, lips never pressed or tightened. She’s faking it.

& Max: Perfect girl with the perfect life’s some expert on messed up families now?
    Emily: My dad’s a human lie detector. I have a family history of suicide. And my divorced parents sleep together sporadically, fight constantly, and still insist we get together on holidays. How’s that for perfect?

& Torres: Mr. Bernardo, uh... One of the things we do is look at body language. And we’ve found that sometimes when people are feeling vulnerable, they tend to cover their... gonads. Churchill at Yalta... Roosevelt and Stalin are divvying up the world. Britain’s being left out. The hat placement says it all. Now... What is it you’re not telling us?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий