19 сент. 2012 г.

Citizen Khan 1x3

& Mr. Khan: Hello, Mr Khan speaking. ... What? ... Yes, I am interested in saving money on energy bills. ... Yes, you can tell me all about the benefits of switching tariffs. ... I’m very keen to hear all about it. ... Mr Khan. ... Yes, Pakistani name. Why, where are you calling from? India?! Bloody cheek!

& Mr. Khan: What are you doing?
    Mrs. Khan: Help me push the beds together.
    Mr. Khan: What? Why?
    Mrs. Khan: So you can do your duty like a good husband should.
    Mr. Khan: But it’s not my birthday for another three months!

& Mrs. Khan: Mr Malik takes Mrs Malik to lovely places... Do you know where he’s taking her this year? Dubai, three weeks, just the two of them.
    Mr. Khan: I don’t know who to feel more sorry for.
    Mrs. Khan: Why can’t we ever go somewhere like that?
    Mr. Khan: Bradford’s better than Dubai.
    Mrs. Khan: How is Bradford better than Dubai?
    Mr. Khan: More Muslims!

& Mr. Khan: A bit of romance, Amjad. You know, Mrs Khan wanted to see me all the time when we first got engaged, but I said, “No, you’ll ruin the mystery. The most romantic thing we can do is to avoid each other completely.”
    Mrs. Khan: He was right about that.

& Mr. Khan: What’s this?
    Shazia: Oh, it’s for our honeymoon. But we can’t afford it.
    Mr. Khan: Good! Honeymoon is English invention. Don’t spend money. Now, that’s Pakistani invention.


& Shazia: I never got to go on a summer camp.
    Mr. Khan: Why is everything a competition with you two? Why are you constantly comparing yourself to your sister? You’re both very special in your own unique ways.
    Shazia: Ahh.
    Mr. Khan: But she’s a bit better.

& Mr. Khan: What are you reading?
    Alia: The History Of Islam.
    Mr. Khan: Oh, I want to read that. Don’t tell me how it ends, eh?

& Mr. Khan: Look, Dave, this is the mosque AGM. It stands for Annual General Meeting, not Association of Ginger Muslims.

& Dave: I must say, I didn’t expect you to outbid Mr Malik like that.
    Mr. Khan: Nor did I! Now what am I going to do? That was our rainy day money.
    Dave: It was a very generous bid.
    Mr. Khan: It’s not a bid, it’s a death sentence. My wife’s going to kill me.

& Mr. Khan: Dave, I love you. You great big ginger beer!

& Mrs. Khan: How was your day?
    Mr. Khan: Very good. Excellent. No problems at all.

& Mrs. Khan: And now, your father and I are going up to our bedroom and we are not to be disturbed.
    Shazia: How long for?
    Mr. Khan: Ten minutes should do it.

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий