23 сент. 2012 г.

Wilfred 2x13

Secrets

“If we knew each other’s secrets,
what comfort we should find.”

John Churton Collins

& Wilfred: This isn’t a game. I need answers, Ryan! Who am I?! What am I?

& Ryan: Okay, you want to know the truth?.. I’ve never seen that drawing before, but... I do know about The Plan.

& Ryan: This has all happened before. You’re not the first “Wilfred,” Wilfred. There have been hundreds. Maybe thousands. Every time you die, you get resurrected.

& Wilfred: What is my... our purpose?
    Ryan: No one knows for sure. The prophecy says... that all will be revealed by the final five Cylons.
    Wilfred: Cylons?.. Battlestar Galactica! Frak you, Ryan!

& Wilfred: For that last time, I did not draw that picture. Why would I do that?
    Ryan: Why do you do anything? To mess with my head. You’re trying to ruin my life, aren’t you?
    Wilfred: If I wanted to ruin your life, Ryan, I wouldn’t do it with crayons.

& Wilfred: Company secrets? Offshore accounts? I don’t know how to do that stuff.
    Ryan: Well, you knew how to use my credit card to order your meat-of-the-month club.
    Wilfred: That was Amazon.com, Ryan! One-click shopping! They make it very easy!

& Ryan: Why would I do this to myself?
    Wilfred: I don’t know, mate. Maybe the person who doesn’t want you to be happy... is you.

& Amanda: Ryan, you can tell me anything.
    Ryan: Wilfred talks to me. And I talk to him. We talk to each other. Like, real talking. Full-on conversations.
    Amanda: Is this some kind of joke?
    Ryan: I-I wish it was. It’s hard to explain. Everyone else sees a dog. But when I look at him, I see... something else. I’ve kept this a secret for so long. And I thought I could handle it, but I can’t, and-and I don’t expect you to...
    Amanda: Ryan... Wilfred talks to me, too.


& Amanda: Ryan, there’s so much darkness inside of me that I don’t let anyone see. But Wilfred, he... he seems to know everything about me, and I know it sounds crazy, but... he helps me.

& Amanda: I did it for us. Now we can be together forever. Just like Wilfred promised...

& Wilfred: Ryan, I swear, there’s no way she can hear me!
    Ryan: Amanda... what did Wilfred just say?
    Wilfred: Yeah, Amanda, if you can hear me, tell me what I just said, you diseased bag of human garbage.
    Amanda: He said that the little bride and groom on top of the cake made him think of us.

& James: I’m your lawyer. Don’t talk to anybody. I’m gonna call the FBI and we’re gonna get this sorted out, okay?
    Ryan: Call a doctor, too. A psychiatrist.

& Wilfred: I’m usually good at spotting the crazies.
    Ryan: Like me?
    Wilfred: You’re no crazier than anybody else.
    Ryan: Said the dog to the man.

& Ryan: What’s the difference between me and Amanda?
    Wilfred: Some people can’t handle Vegas. You can.

& Ryan: I assumed you had all the answers. But if I really drew that picture when I was a kid and you don’t know what it means... Well... we’re on a plane with no pilot.

--
IMDb

End of Season 2


Σ Please, please, let it be the season 3.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий