8 сент. 2012 г.

The Hunger Games

& Gale: What if they did? Just one year. What if everyone just stopped watching?
    Katniss: They won’t, Gale. ... Won’t happen. You root for your favorites. You cry when they get killed.
    Gale: It’s sick. If no one watches, then they don’t have a game. It’s as simple as that.

& — Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds be ever in your favor.

& Peeta: You’re supposed to tell us how to get sponsors and give us advice!
    Haymitch: Oh. Okay. Um... Embrace the probability of your imminent death. And know, in your heart, that there’s nothing I can do to save you.

& President Snow: Seneca, why do you think we have a winner?
    Seneca: What do you mean?
    Snow: I mean, why do we have a winner? I mean, if we just wanted to intimidate the districts, why not round up 24 of them at random and execute them all at once? Be a lot faster... Hope.
    Seneca: Hope?
    Snow: Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear. A little hope is effective. A lot of hope is dangerous.


& Peeta: I just don’t want them to change me.
    Katniss: How would they change you?
    Peeta: I don’t know. They’d turn me into something I’m not. I just don’t want to be another piece in their game, you know?
    Katniss: You mean you won’t kill anyone?
    Peeta: No. I mean, I’m sure I would, just like anybody else when the time came, but I just keep wishing that I could think of a way to show them that they don’t own me. If I’m gonna die, I want to still be me.

& Haymitch: I hear these rumors out of District 11. This could get away from you...
    Seneca: What do you want?
    Haymitch: You have a lot of anger out there. I know you know how to handle a mob. You’ve done it before. If you can’t scare them, give them something to root for.
    Seneca: Such as?
    Haymitch: Young love.

& Peeta: What was that?
    Katniss: It’s the finale.

--
+ quotes on the Imdb.

Σ One not impressed. One need to read a book.

anashulick: "Речь о хорошо сделанном, на твердую четверку, достаточно плотном, неплохо снятом и недожатом кино."

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий