15 сент. 2012 г.

Moonrise Kingdom

& Scout Master Ward: It’s not safe. Why so high? If piled out, death is inevitable.
    Scout: But where to build it?
    Ward: Lower!

& Ward: Nickleby? What are you doing?
    Nickleby: Burn insects.
    Ward: Check... Socks pulled down, the shirt is not filled, pants are poorly ironed. Note for sloppy uniforms.

& Mr. Billingsley: He is a good boy with a good heart, but it is unfair to the others.

& Ward: Any more questions? Redford.
    Redford: He will resist. Can we use force?
    Ward: No. You can not. This is a non-violent rescue operation. Your mission — to find it, no harm under any circumstances. I am quite clear?

& Laura Bishop: Does it concern you that your daughter has just run away from home?
    Walt Bishop: That’s a loaded question.

& Walt Bishop: What am I looking at here?
    Laura Bishop: He does watercolors. Mostly landscapes. Some nudes.


& Sam: What do you want from us?
    Redford: We are looking for you.
    Sam: Why?
    Redford: Well, because you’re a fugitive.
    Sam: I’m not. I left the scouts.
    Redford: It doesn’t matter. You have no rights, and we have power. You’re coming with us in the good or what?

& Suzy: I don’t like the name of this place.
    Sam: Me too.
    Suzy: Tidal Inlet... Says nothing.

& Sam: I love you but you have no idea what you are talking about.

& Sam: Why do you keep looking through binoculars?
    Suzy: This helps to bring everything closer. Even if the subject is not far away. This is my magic power.
    Sam: Mm. Sounds like a poetry. The verses do not always rhyme, but... they need to be imaginative.

& Suzy: I uh... I think they’re gonna grow more.

& Walt Bishop: I hope the roof flies off and sucks me into space.

& Captain Sharp: Uh-huh.
    Social Services: Is that a yes?
    Captain Sharp: Uh-huh.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Soundtrack!!

Σ Mixed feelings. So a straaange movie. Stylish? Oh, yes. Soundtrack? Amazing. Performance? It depends. Recommendation to watch? Not sure. Everyone have decide for himself. But... It does have something alluring.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий