21 сент. 2012 г.

Citizen Khan 1x4

& Mr. Khan: Oh!... What the hell is that?
    Shazia: It’s hair-removing cream.
    Mr. Khan: But you don’t have hair there.
    Shazia: Exactly!

& Mrs. Khan: So, Amjad, what is your new job title going to be?
    Amjad: Deputy Assistant Manager, open brackets, pay as you go, close brackets.

& Mrs. Bilal: I could help you with the judging.
    Mr. Khan: I don’t need any help with judging. Judging others is what I do best.

& Mr. Khan: I’m a family man with responsibilities. My daughter’s getting married. I’m like the lion at the head of the pride.
    Omar: Back home we have a saying... Every morning when the gazelle wakes up... he must run faster than the lion or he will be killed... When the lion wakes... he must outrun the gazelle... or he will starve. Whether you are a gazelle or a lion... when the sun comes up... you better be running.
    Mr. Khan: ...... What the hell has that got to do with it?
    Omar: You said the thing about the lion.

& Mr. Khan: Allah is the ultimate service provider!
    Amjad: Yes, I suppose he is.
    Mr. Khan: You know, he gives us unlimited talk time, always a good signal and pray as you go.
    Amjad: What network’s he on?
    Mr. Khan: ... O2.
    Amjad: Makes sense.


& Mr. Khan: Oh, that looks good! What the hell is it?

& Mr. Khan: Always cooking, eh? You know, when I first met your mother, she couldn’t cook at all. But I knew she had a hidden talent. That’s my skill, you see. I can spot potential while others see mediocrity.

& Alia: Have you ever Googled yourself?
    Mr. Khan: Once. When I put my pyjama bottoms on back to front.
    Alia: I meant on the internet.
    Mr. Khan: Oh, yes, I’ve Googled myself, many times. Mostly at night when your mother’s gone to bed.
    Mrs. Khan: Anything interesting come up?
    Mr. Khan: Well, you know. All the usual stuff...

& Mr. Khan: You see? All good, ended in a fight. A typical Friday night in an English pub.

& Mrs. Malik: So kind of you to have me over again. I feel like I’m always here.
    Mrs. Khan: Yes. But, of course, our house is your house.
    Mrs. Malik: Your house is half my house.
    Mrs. Khan: Yes.

& Mrs. Malik: We’re all so excited about Amjad’s promotion. He’s such a sweet boy.
    Mrs. Khan: So sweet.
    Mrs. Malik: And kind.
    Mrs. Khan: So kind.
    Mrs. Malik: And clever.
    Mrs. Khan: So... kind.

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий