3 сент. 2012 г.

Café de Flore

& Antoine: Do you believe in soulmates?.. I like it. I like the idea. That someone, somewhere is made for you, forever.

& Antoine: If it’s a soulmate, it’s not supposed to end, right? It doesn’t happen twice in a lifetime.
    Le psychologue: Romantic...
    Antoine: I guess.
    Le psychologue: What made you leave one soul mate for the other?


& Rose: If that’s her way of getting mad at you, she could be more rock’n’roll.

& Laurent: Sorry, Mom. I think I’m in love with her.
    Jacqueline: You’ve known her two months. You’re 7 years old. What do you know about love at 7? Don’t make me laugh.
    Laurent: I love her like I love you.

& Laurent: I think about her a lot... when I listen to Café.

& Carol: I’ve loved once in my life. One man. But loved like no one else. That kind of love, when you lose it, there’s only one way to survive. You look for an explanation, or else you die. Do you understand?

--
+ quotes on the Imdb.

Σ 1: Not a Hollywood at all.
2: Perfect soundtrack. Here.
3: Such a high relationship (in the end).

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий