13 сент. 2012 г.

Breaking Bad 2x1

Seven Thirty-Seven

& Tuco: What is this? It’s blue.
    Walter: We used a different chemical process, but it is every bit as pure.
    Jesse: It may be blue, but it’s the bomb.

& Walter: Adjusting for inflation.... Good state college, adjusting for inflation... say, $45,000 a year. Two kids, four years of college, $360,000. Remaining mortgage on the home, 107,000. Home equity line, 30,000. That’s 137,000. Cost of living, food, clothing, utilities... say, 2 grand a month. I mean, that should put a dent in it, anyway. Twenty-four K a year, provide for, say, 10 years. That’s $240,000. Plus 360, plus 137. Seven thirty-seven. Seven hundred and thirty-seven thousand. That’s what I need.

& Walter: It’s doable. Definitely doable.

& Walter: How can you suggest that we kill a man... and you can’t even open the gun?

& Jesse: I finally figured out how to.... Look, I just finally... I figured it out. I say we get a second gun, right? For you. I mean, don’t we, like, double our chances? I mean, mathematically.
    Walter: I’ve got a better idea...
    Jesse: Thank God!


& Jesse: Beans?
    Walter: They’re castor beans.
    Jesse: So, what are we gonna do with them? Are we just gonna grow a magic beanstalk? Climb it and escape?
    Walter: We are going to process them into ricin.
    Jesse: Rice and beans?
    Walter: Ricin. It’s an extremely effective poison. It’s toxic in small doses. Also fairly easy to overlook during an autopsy. ... Don’t touch them!
    Jesse: You can get poisoned from beans?
    Walter: Yes. Back in the late ’70s, ricin was used to assassinate a Bulgarian journalist. The KGB modified the tip of an umbrella... to inject a tiny pellet into the man’s leg. And we’re talking about an amount not bigger than the head of a pin.
    Jesse: But it... It killed him?
    Walter: Oh, yes. Now we just need to figure out a delivery device...

& Hank: We gotta support the shit out of her.
    Skyler: Do we?
    Hank: Yeah.
    Skyler: I need support!!! Me! The almost-40-year-old pregnant woman... with the surprise baby on the way. And the husband with the lung cancer... who disappears for hours, and I don’t know where he goes. And he barely even speaks to me anymore. With the moody son who does the same thing. And the overdrawn checking account. And the lukewarm water heater that leaks rusty-looking crap... and is rotting out the floor of the utility closet... and we can’t even afford to fix it. But, oh, I see. Now I’m supposed to go, “Hank, please... what can I possibly do to further benefit... my spoiled, kleptomaniac, bitch sister... who somehow always manages to be the centre of attention?”! Because God knows she’s the one with the really important problems.
    Hank: ...... Want me to take a look at that utility closet?

& Skyler: Walt, would you talk to me, please?
    Walter: I don’t know where to begin...

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий