27 сент. 2012 г.

Revolution 1x2

Chained Heat

& Charlie: I want to wear my ballet slippers.
    Rachel: No, we’re gonna be doing a lot of walking. It’s like... Dora. It’s like a big adventure.

& Rachel: I need you to be a big sister. Your job, Charlie, is to not let go of your brother’s hand. To never let go of Danny’s hand. Okay?

& Charlie: Daddy, I smell smoke.
    Ben: There might be a fire nearby.
    Charlie: I don’t hear any sirens.
    Ben: There’s no more fire trucks, sweetheart.

& Charlie: Miles, please don’t.
    Miles: It’s, like, one day into this trip. You’re already a pain in the ass.

& Aaron: Great, they’re having a sale on heroin.

& Miles: Be right back.
    Charlie: Where are you going?
    Miles: This little place called “shut up and stay here.”

& Neville: Are you familiar with the Baltimore act?.. “It shall be unlawful for any citizen of the Monroe Republic to buy, sell, own, or transport any firearm.” Except... loyal militia of course. Now the penalty for this... Is death.

Neville: Burn it. Burn everything!


& Monroe: Sir, are you all right? I’m Sebastian Monroe. President of the Republic and general of its militia.

& Aaron: What are you doing with an iPhone? ........
    Maggie: Do you want to know the reason why I keep this? Because somewhere inside are the only pictures of my kids. Birthdays, first steps, their whole lives... And I don’t have a single photo to hold in my hands. I spend hours staring at this stupid thing, because it’s getting harder and harder to remember their faces. So I’m sorry... But there’s no way of knowing who we’ll see and who we won’t see again... Not anymore.

& Aaron: The blackout. That doesn’t make any sense... Totally corn-holed the laws of nature. And it shouldn’t be permanent. We should be able to fix this. But for some reason, we just can’t. But if it were man-made... Listen, if I’m right, then this is good news. This is the best news.
    Maggie: How?
    Aaron: Because if it’s man-made... then maybe we can fix it.

& Miles: I’ll tell you something... I might be good with a sword, but I got Jack squat against a rifle like that.

& Nora Clayton: Who the hell is this?
    Charlie: I’m his niece.
    Nora: You have family?
    Miles: Most people do.

& Charlie: I killed two men today. Maybe that’s not a big deal for you. Maybe it’s another Monday or whatever, but it is to me. We shouldn’t have to do this. Things should be... I don’t know...
    Miles: You are... Very unusual.
    Charlie: What’s that supposed to mean?
    Miles: It’s not an insult, Charlie.

& Monroe: Rachel? They treating you well? I told them... Anything you want... Wine, ice...
    Rachel: Thank you, Bass. What more could I possibly ask for?

& Monroe: It’s always nice to see you, Rachel.
    Rachel: It’s always nice to see someone who knew me from the old days. You were a womanizing drunk, and I liked you a lot better then.
    Monroe: Everyone did. Miles did. Hell, I think even I did.

& Rachel: Are we finished here?
    Monroe: No. There’s something else... I have your son. ... No more games, Rachel. You want to see your boy again, you’re gonna talk... About Ben... About the power... About everything, you understand?

--
On the IMDb

Σ Well, here we  is; flashbacks had started.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий