27 сент. 2012 г.

Sound of My Voice

& Klaus: Now, let me say a word to you new folk. No sudden movements. And no questions for tonight. The first night is always the most difficult. But as our other members here can attest... an unforgettable experience.

& Maggie: Open your eyes. I wanna show you something. You see, the anchor is the sign of a traveler. And the number 54 refers to where I come from. You see, I come from 54... 2054. Your future.

& Christine: Maggie? Are you dying?
    Maggie: Yeah. So are you. So is PJ. Joanne’s dying. Peter’s dying. Lorna’s dying. Every life is a death. And most deaths are suicides. Some are more gradual than others, like cancer after years of smoking. Or in my case... traveling back in time to save the people you love.

& Lam: If you were gonna pick a song to be from the future... why would it be “Dreams” by The Cranberries?


♪ Oh, my life
♪ Is changing every day ♪
♪ In every possible way ♪
♪ Oh, my dreams ♪
♪ It’s never quite as it seems
♪ Now I tell you openly ♪
♪ You have my heart so don’t hurt me ♪
♪ For what I couldn’t find ♪
♪ Totally amazing mind ♪
♪ So understanding and so kind ♪
♪ You’re everything to me ♪


& Maggie: I’m from the future. I’m not a saint.

& Peter: You are asking me to kidnap an 8-year-old child.
    Maggie: Not kidnap.
    Peter: I could get fired or arrested. I need to know why.
    Maggie: She’s important. She’s a very bright little girl.
    Peter: What do you want with her?
    Maggie: Just to see her.
    Peter: For what?
    Maggie: Because I need to.
    Peter: Need to?.. Who is she?
    Maggie: ..... Abigail Pritchett is my mother.

& Carol Briggs: Can you keep a secret from Peter? ... Then I’ll tell you what they really want her for.

& Maggie: I won’t be with you... It’s just change. And you guys are gonna be fine. And... if you allow yourself... to get quiet now and again... to really be still... you will hear the sound of my voice.

& Abigail: Who is she?
    Peter: I don’t know.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Soundtrack is empty now. Pity. May b l8r.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий