5 сент. 2012 г.

Wilfred 2x9

Service

"The thing that lies at the foundation
of positive change is service
to a fellow human being."

Lee Iacocca

& Wilfred: You know what I do when I’m feeling down? I get outside myself and do some good in the world.
    Ryan: Yeah, right.
    Wilfred: I do. Remember when I mauled that black teenager’s face the other day? You think I did that because he had ice cream on his cheek? No. I did it because I hoped it would help him go on to be the next seal.
    Ryan: Wait, you did what?
    Wilfred: It’s called service, Ryan. And you can start by making me breakfast. I usually eat at 9:15 sharp, and it’s already approaching... 9:17! Come on, I’m kind of freaking out here.


& Catherine: So is the baby a mulatto?
    Kristen: What? No, mom!
    Catherine: So you’re no longer exclusively into black love? Is that what you’re trying to tell me?

& Kristen: Ryan, please!
    Wilfred: For God’s sake, go participate in the most beautiful experience life has to offer, even if it means looking directly into your own sister’s slop-hole.

--
On the Imdb.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий