5 сент. 2012 г.

The Last Weekend 1x3

& Ollie: Tenno Heika Banzai!!
    Ian: Ollie, I’m sorry, mate!!!
    Ollie: Dainipponteikoku! Kogeki kaishi! Aarrghhhh!

& Ollie: I’m coming with you. You’re giving me the Ford Fiesta Experience.

& Ian: Well, you know, it’s true what they say. What goes around, comes around. And pretty soon... it’s payback time.

& Ian: The fact is, we sometimes lose control of events that we set in motion — especially when not everyone observes the rules.


& Ollie: How much are one of your paintings, by the way?
    Milo: I’m not that kind of an artist. I don’t do portraits and landscapes...
    Ollie: Right. So what? You’re like Picasso, are you? He could draw like an angel. He was as good as Rembrandt. He just to paint like a half-wit.

& Ian: 52! Oh! OK. OK. Do you remember that I told you about the system I have? With the slot machines which is all to do with the number 9? Number 9. The magic number. I’ve just realised tonight that the date today is the 27th of November. Which is exactly three months since that last weekend. Three 27s which is a multiple of 9. But 2 plus 7 equals 9 And three 9s placed in a row, because it’s been three months, is 999. You see?..

& Ian: Signs spawn plans. Signs give you gifts. Gifts that give you insight.

& Ian: Grieving takes time. Grieving takes time. And I’ve gotta give her that time. It could be 27 days. Or it could be 27 weeks. It could be three 27s. Oh! It’s OK. There’ll be a sign.

--
On the Imdb.

Σ That's all, folks. Case [means the show] is closed. Cos Ian's deal is not closed at all. It was not bad. And _he_ is a real sick prick.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий