1 сент. 2012 г.

Conquest 1453 (AKA Fetih 1453)

& Zaganos: I fear that if we can’t win the trust... of both our people and the army... then we can have some very serious problems.
    Sultan Mehmet: Government... is not a place of displaying power, Zaganos. It is a tool... to protect their interest... provide them wealth and build a future for them. That’s what makes a sultan powerful. Don’t worry. When the time comes, my army and my subjects... will understand why I made these decisions.

& Mehmet: Either I will conquer Konstantiniyyah... or Konstantiniyyah will conquer me.


& Halil Pasha: I am afraid... there is a risk of shrinking and even getting destroyed while trying to expand.
    Mehmet: Making no progress already means to die, Pasha. We need to make bold decisions for the future of our people. Here is something very important my ancestors taught me, Mentor: Making history... is no job for the cowards.

& Mehmet: Don’t forget... you can battle with anyone... but you make peace only with honorable men.

& Mehmet: The blood will spill anyway. The question is... is it to become a martyr or just to be wasted.

--
+ quotes on the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий