9 сент. 2012 г.

Wilfred 2x11

Questions

“If you do not ask right questions,
you do not get right answers.”

Edward Hodnett

& Ryan: I couldn’t handle a drug like that right now. I’d lose my mind.
    Wilfred: Well, I hope that’s not true.
    Ryan: Why?
    Wilfred: Because you’ve kind of been drinking it all this time.

& Ryan: Wilfred, how could you do this?
    Wilfred: I don’t know, Ryan. I’m a monster.

& Ryan: I-I... I can’t do this.
    Wilfred: You can do this. It’ll be worth it. You’ll find the answer to your panic attack, and I’ll get my tail back. Just don’t fight it. If you do, you could lose yourself inside your own head for all eternity. But most importantly... have fun with it.

& Ryan: Wilfred, none of this is real.
    Wilfred: I know that, Ryan. Right now, you’re passed out in the basement, and I’m eating vomit off your shirt, but while we’re here, try to learn something.


& Ryan: You call yourself my best friend, but you’re always screwing with me. I mean, who are you?
    Red Wolf: Is that your question, Ryan?

& Ryan: I want to know the truth about Wilfred. What is Wilfred? That’s my question.
    Red Wolf: The truth will be revealed.

& Wilfred: I’d like to apologize...
    Ryan: Great.
    Wilfred: But I can’t, because I’m not sorry.

& Ryan: I can’t believe I’m gonna freeze to death inside my own head!

& Wilfred: You’re already tripping! None of this is real! I’m not real! I’m just a version of me that exists in your head. So, think about it, Ryan... Would you dose yourself?
    Ryan: No...
    Wilfred: This flask is just your subconscious self trying to help you imagine a way to keep warm... Suit yourself.

& Ryan: Amanda...?
    Wilfred: Oh, Ryan, guess what? You’re about to trip within a trip into a trip within a trip.

& Ryan: It wasn’t the baby crying... It was Kristen telling the baby not to cry. Because that’s what she told me. I never stopped not crying.
    P.T.: Maybe it’s time.

& Ryan: I’m sad, Wilfred... I’m really sad...
    Wilfred: I really do need to go out, though.

--
On the Imdb.


Σ It was... inspiring trip.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий