19 сент. 2012 г.

Breaking Bad 2x4

Down

& Walter: God, how long are you gonna do this?
    Skyler: Do what?
    Walter: This. Not talking to me. Going out all day and refusing to tell me where. You are obviously angry with me about something... so let’s talk about it.
    Skyler: .....
    Walter: Oh, God. I feel like you’re upset with me because you think... that I’m up to something.
    Skyler: Like what?
    Walter: I have no idea, Skyler. What, that I’m having an affair? Is that it? Is that what you think? Is that why you asked me about the.... Some other phone? Because you think that I’m being unfaithful?
    Skyler: I don’t know.
    Walter: Okay. So ask me!
    Skyler: Why? Would you even tell me?
    Walter: Yes. I would. Of course, I would. And no. I’m not. I’m not having an affair, okay? Now, what do I do to prove that to you?


& Skyler: I heard you, Walt. You’re not having an affair. Congratulations.
    Walter: No, you know what? Congratulations to you, Skyler! Great job! What is this? What do I have to do? I’m trying to talk to you, and you...
    Skyler: Okay, so talk, Walt. Shut up and say something that isn’t complete bullshit.

& Skyler: You want to know what you have to do? You have to tell me what’s really going on right now. Today. No more excuses. No more apologies. No more of these... These obvious... desperate breakfasts. You don’t wanna lose contact with me, Walt? Good. Then tell me. Now!
    Walter: ...... Tell you what?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий