4 сент. 2012 г.

Bad Karma

& Molloy: What about... is there a risk factor?
    Mack: It’s low. I’ve dealt with these assholes before. Shouldn’t be anything if you have the artillery.
    Molloy: What do you mean, shouldn’t be? What the kind of guarantee is that?
    Mack: You want a guarantee, get yourself a fucking blender.

& Molloy: What the fuck do I want a blender for?..

& Mack: Rule number one: always know where the camera is.


& Mack: I hate myself, mate. I really do.
    Molloy: Listen to me, you motherfucker. If you come near her again, I’m gonna fucking kill you.
    Mack: Rule number two: don’t make a threat unless you can back it up.

& Molloy: Why do you think he’s doing this?
    Bear: There’s spirits that take over weaker souls like Yates... turns them into murderers and thieves. There ain’t no “why” to it, no understanding it. It’s just the way it is, the way it’s always been... evil.

& Kelly: Why are you doing this?
    Mack: He stole my fucking life! You understand? Three years in a fucking cell. And he’s out here with you, shacked up with Miss... Miss April. It’s not fair, not in my world. You should have been there, mate.
    Molloy: I was busy being dead.

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий