30 авг. 2019 г.

Men in Black: International (2019)


Agent High T: God, do I hate Paris.

Agent High T: Always remember, the universe has a way of leading you to where you're supposed to be at the moment you're supposed to be there.
Agent H: Yeah, well, sometimes, the universe gets it wrong.

Agent M: I'd like to be recruited.
Agent O: I'm going to need more. But would you mind giving me one good reason?
Agent M: Because I'm smart. I'm motivated. I look good in black. I'm...
Agent O: Boring me.

Agent O: We are above the system. Over it, beyond it. We are them. We are they. We are the Men in Black.
Agent M: The "Men" in Black?
Agent O: Don't. Don't start. I've had the conversation. They didn't seem to be able to let it go. It's a process. Attachment issue, I think.


Agent C: A high-ranking member of the Jababian royal family dies on your watch, murdered by assailants that you can't identify, for reasons that you cannot begin to fathom. Is that about right?
Agent H: I switched off the moment you started talking. I don't know. Why don't you bugger off.

Agent H: You coming? World's not gonna save itself.

Pawny: I never thought of this, but maybe the best way to honor the dead is to go on living.

Pawny: The red button was awesome! Let's press the red button again.

Agent H: I'm not making fun. I'm genuinely asking. You've never once abandoned logic for passion? ...
Agent M: No, I haven't. Passion is unstable, and logic is constant.
Agent H: Is that right?
Agent M: Yeah. Physical attraction is nothing more than chemical reactions in your brain. Can't trust them. They're not real.
Agent H: Isn't the whole universe a chemical reaction? Pretty sure you can trust that. Feels pretty real.
That's actually kind of deep...

Agent High T: Nothing in this universe is unkillable. With the proper voltage.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий