29 авг. 2019 г.

Finding Steve McQueen (2019)

Harry Barber: Uh, could I please get the banana muffin and... a double-decker cheesecake with a chocolate fudge cookie, the strawberry cream pie with extra cream, please. You know what? Just... just give me anything with... the word "fudge" in it. That'd be great.

Enzo Rotella: Always torch the car after a job.

Tommy Barber: Palm trees look like candles on a birthday cake when they catch fire...

Howard Lambert: This is not local work.
Sharon Price: How do you know that?
Howard Lambert: This is Southern California. Why break a sweat chopping a hole in a roof when all you need is a starter pistol and a freeway map?
Sharon Price: I'm not sure I follow, sir.
Howard Lambert: We're the bank robbery capital of the world. For two reasons: on-ramps and off-ramps. I mean, the last time I saw a vault job like this, Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin were doing it.... In that movie. Ocean's Eleven.
Sharon Price: Oh, I never saw it, sir.
Howard Lambert: You gotta get out more, Sharon.
Sharon Price: Yes, sir.

Molly Murphy: Ain't karma grand?
Harry Barber: You believe in karma.
Molly Murphy: Yeah, consequences. Good always equals good, and bad always bites you in the ass, you just never know when.


Molly Murphy: I'm gonna have sex with you. Not today. I'm not exactly sure when. I'll let you know.
Harry Barber: Cool.

Molly Murphy: It's my new number-one rule: No more lies.
Harry Barber: That's... that's a pretty good rule.
Molly Murphy: Yeah, you don't need any others if you got that one.
Harry Barber: I guess not.

Howard Lambert: What's the golden rule of a homicide investigation?
Sharon Price: Motive.
Howard Lambert: Motive!

Harry Barber: I've seen The Getaway six times. The Thomas Crown Affair, eight. The Magnificent Seven, I've seen... well, seven. You wanna know my favourite? The movie that I love the most?... Bullitt.

Molly Murphy: We'll go on the run like Bonnie and Clyde!
Harry Barber: Wait a minute. Didn't Bonnie and Clyde get shot to death?
Molly Murphy: Oh, yeah.

Molly Murphy: You really think there's happily ever after for people like us?
Harry Barber: Faye Dunaway said that.
Molly Murphy: To Steve McQueen.
Howard Lambert: In The Thomas Crown Affair.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий