4 авг. 2019 г.

The Bad Mother

Big Little Lies 2×6


Corey: She clearly doesn't think he slipped. She said with five witnesses, the odds are in her favor... one of you will finally crack. The first one who does gets a break. The other four are fucked.

Mary Louise: She's not well. Clearly, you can see that.
Jane: No, what I see is a woman who's struggling. Who isn't?
Mary Louise: Are you struggling, Jane? With your conscience, perhaps?

Eddie: I can't just wave a wand. Neither can you.

— I resent you... for the childhood I had. I resent you for your impatience... for being scared of doing my homework without being yelled at... for all the kitchen cabinet doors you slammed... for slapping me, for all the bruises. I resent you for not feeling safe at home. I resent you for being ashamed of me. I resent you for all the sex I started to have when I was 13 to prove to myself that I could be loved. I resent you for my wanting to beat the shit out of everyone. I resent you for making me feel so fucking worthless that I settled for a man that I don't...

Renata: Shut the fuck up for the rest of your fucked-up fucking life. Do you hear me? I don't wanna hear one fucking word from your fucked-up little fucking twerp mouth on why you fucked up, no matter what fucked-up excuse you come up with. You fucking... fuck shit!

Celeste: It's my fight, Your Honor. I ask that you let me wage it.

Judge Marylin Cipriani: Very well. Tuesday at one o'clock. Until then, we're adjourned.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий