27 авг. 2019 г.

Search and Rescue

Preacher 4×4


God: We're going to carve a vagina... into Jesse Custer's soul.

Frankie Toscani: Now, that is true evil. Not some make-believe Chianti-cannibal movie shrink who's supposed to be scary 'cause he can "get into your mind." Nah, old Adolf, when he wanted to get in your mind, he just cracked your skull open and took it. Am I right?

Cassidy: Frank! Settle down. The lambs are about to stop screamin'.

Jesse: Compared to a West Texas thunderstorm, this ain't nothin'! We just gotta stay positive.

Tulip: Jesus.

Cassidy: It's my mate's girlfriend!
Archangel: Forbidden love? The best!


Steve: Would you look at that sun? 93 million miles away, and you can still feel it.

Jesse: Let me think—
Steve: You know what? That's a good idea. Now, thinking is like the answer to everything.
Jesse: Could you be quiet?
Steve: Good idea!

Jesus Christ: I'm here to bless the prisoners.
Lara: Prisoners?
Jesus Christ: This is the dungeon, yes? You must have prisoners.
Lara: This is a dungeon, my lord. Masada has many. In fact, there's one in the North Wing. Mormons and pederasts. They'll be thrilled.

Archangel: You could have just untied me...

Steve: I think I'm ready for this test to be over.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий