29 авг. 2019 г.

Reichenbach Falls

Elementary 7×12


Captain Gregson: Did I get it wrong? Are you not the guy who has people executed when you don't like what you see in their e-mails and search histories?

Reichenbach: Did you know that I'm a mathematician by training? When I was at university, we were taught there are some problems that have no solution. They don't add up. They can't. If I believed that, I never would have gotten here... Every problem has a solution, Captain.

Holmes: Odin Reichenbach is a problem about to be solved. You can help, or you can suffer the same fate.

Holmes: I'm the only Holmes left now...

Holmes: Well, how can we compete? He's omniscient.

Holmes: We have to plan a murder of our own.

Reichenbach: We can't hide from our responsibilities.

Holmes: Well, the thing is, some problems only have a violent solution.

Holmes: People have to be free to make their own choices and make their own mistakes, and then they have to live with them.
Reichenbach: You're too focused on the past. Always trying to deduce what's already happened. You can't see what's ahead. Your way, it's... it's almost over.
Holmes: I don't accept that. ... Living with the past, that's what justice is.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий