25 авг. 2019 г.

Deviant

Preacher 4×3


Tulip: I said don't touch me!

Cassidy: I mean, I'm not gonna do anything. All right? Just let him take me.
Archangel: Oh. That's boring. I like our other plan better.

The Saint of Killers: Someone comes along, kills your family, ruins your life, sends you to Hell? In my book, an apology don't beat a bullet to the brain.

Tulip: You ever see that movie... where the girl's head spun around and she puked on everyone?
Doctor: "The Exorcist"?

Jesse: Got to get you outta this place.
Kid: Nah, I'm good.
Jesse: No, you're not "good." You're just a kid.
Kid: A kid making 35 bucks an hour in a third-world country. Trust me, bro, you're the one with the problem.

Herr Starr: Despite my long and colorful history of mutilations, I remain attractive. Beautiful, even. Don't you agree?
Hoover Two: No. I do not.
Herr Starr: I see. Not that beauty is all that important in the overall scheme of things...
Hoover Two: No. I have no doubt efficiency, honor, and moral clarity are of greater value... But beauty is beauty.
Herr Starr: And ugly isn't.


Tulip: Blood from an exit wound, 44 caliber... I would say... blood again, but from stabbin'... My second foster father's brain pieces after being hit with a softball bat... Hmm, not brains or blood. Maybe like... guts... sprayed like silly string across a refrigerator. Oh. And a little brains and blood.

Tulip: I failed, didn't I?
Doctor: There's no such thing as failing.
Tulip: Bullshit. How'd I do?
Doctor: The test results, uh, indicate that... you're an "uninhibited deviant with a personality disorder prone to psychopathic outbursts and a gun fetish." And unresolved abandonment issues.

Hitler: Satan is dead. I am in charge now. Pretty cool, ja?
Jesse: Yeah. Your parents must be real proud of you.

Eugene: I don't like all these killings.
The Saint of Killers: Tell it to God. It's His plan.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий