17 авг. 2019 г.

The Sauna Test

Stranger Things 3×4


Steve Harrington: Where're you going?
Robin: To find a way into that room, a safe way. And, in the meantime, sling ice cream, behave, and don't get beat up. I'll be back in a jiff.

Dustin Henderson: Steve, just shut up and push me!
Steve Harrington: Okay. I'll push ya.
Dustin Henderson: Not my feet, dumbass. Push my ass.
Steve Harrington: What?!
Dustin Henderson: Touch my butt! I don't care!

Dustin Henderson: Come on! Harder! Push harder!
Steve Harrington: I'm pushing!
Dustin Henderson: You're playing with my legs.
Steve Harrington: I'm not playing, ... I'm gonna just shove you, ready?
Dustin Henderson: Just shove me?!
Steve Harrington: One, two...
Dustin Henderson: Shit.
Steve Harrington: That work?

Lucas Sinclair: I think I just threw up in my mouth.

Erica Sinclair: You know what this half-baked plan of yours sounds like to me? Child endangerment.
Robin: We'll be in radio contact with you the whole time...
Erica Sinclair: Ah, ah, ah! Child endangerment.


Dustin Henderson: Don't you love your country?
Erica Sinclair: You can't spell "America" without "Erica".
Dustin Henderson: Uh, yeah, yeah... Oddly, that's, uh, totally true.

Dustin Henderson: So, so, don't do this for us. Do it for your country. Do it for your fellow man. Do this for America... Erica.
Erica Sinclair: Ooh! I just got the chills. Oh, yeah, from this float, not your speech.

Erica Sinclair: Know what I love most about this country?.. Capitalism. Do you know what capitalism is?... It means this is a free market system. Which means people get paid for their services, depending on how valuable their contributions are. And it seems to me, my ability to fit into that little vent is very, very valuable to you all. So, you want my help? This USS Butterscotch better be the first of many. And I'm talking free ice cream for life.

Karen Wheeler: It's not easy out there, Nance... People are always saying you can't. That you shouldn't. That you're not... smart enough, not good enough. This world, it... it beats you up again and again until eventually, I... Most people, they just... they just stop trying.

Mike Wheeler: Hop... He's just some angry old man who hates joy.

Erica Sinclair: Free ice cream for life!

Dustin Henderson: If you die, I die.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий