16 авг. 2019 г.

Antarctica

Atypical 1×1


Sam: I'm a weirdo. That's what everyone says. Sometimes, I don't know what people mean when they say things, and that can make me feel alone even when there are other people in the room. And all I can do is sit and twiddle, which is what I call my self-stimulatory behavior, when I flick a pencil against a rubber band at a certain frequency and think about all the things that I could never do, like research penguins in Antarctica or have a girlfriend. I don't know. I'd like to go to Antarctica. It's quiet there... except in the rookeries, where the penguins breed. Those aren't quiet. No, sir. I'm finished with my answer.
Julia: Great. Almost done for today. Good session, Sam.
Sam: I can see your bra. It's purple.

Sam: I don't care what happens to my dead brain. It's either I give it to Julia, or maggots eat it. If Mom wants maggots to eat it, fine.
Elsa: No, no, no. That's not what I'm saying.
Doug: Kind of is.
Sam: I don't care. I'll be dead.

Sam: Julia thinks that I should put myself out there and find someone to have sex with. Well, she didn't say the sex part. I added that.


Elsa: Dating is almost entirely nonverbal communication, and Sam's the most literal person I know.
Julia: Yeah, and there are strategies that I could teach him.
Elsa: Are there? Are there strategies for when you get your heart broken?

Julia: So, how's your week?
Sam: Well, I still don't have a date. I scared a girl off from across the room, and we had meat loaf twice, and I hate meat loaf.
Julia: How?
Sam: My mom just made it in the oven.
Julia: I mean, how did you scare her away?

Julia: The problem is you're crossing the line from flirty to creepy. Know, when you make eye contact, you have to look away a bit.
Sam: But how can I make eye contact and look away? I mean, I'm not a mantis shrimp.

Sam: Sometimes, I wish I was normal.
Evan: Well, dude... nobody's normal.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий