30 авг. 2019 г.

Their Last Bow

Elementary 7×13


Holmes: So who's trying to kill you? And how can I help?

Holmes: I kept quite busy after my death. Traveled. First to Florence, and then to Tibet. Spent a goodly amount of time in Norway.

Holmes: You're still a blonde.

Watson: The book was a tribute to you.
Holmes: It was revenge. You knew that I would hate having so much known about me.

Holmes: Yes, my death three years ago was born out of desperation. But, as it turns out... it could be the best thing that's happened to either of us.

Ellory: Either way, my boss, your partner... the game goes on. We'll see each other around.

Watson: Looks like you were half right.
Holmes: That's half unlikely.


McNally: I want to make it official. I want you to have the tools that you need.
Holmes: The NSA's full suite of surveillance capabilities?
McNally: Everything we can do. Everything we already know. You think you're having fun now?

Watson: Arthur, this is an old friend of Mommy's.
Arthur: Hi.
Holmes: Truly an honor.

Holmes: ...I could pit the two groups against each other.
Watson: Only you would be happy about something like this.
Holmes: I'm not happy. I could be killed.
Watson: I'm pretty sure you're gonna live forever.

Captain Gregson: I want you to understand that when you love someone big enough, you can let them choose to be with you.

Holmes: I think he'll appreciate the surprise. Or he'll punch me. Either way.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий